Sunday, April 18, 2010

I say seeing, do you say looking?

The difference between the two has a lot to do with how you interpret them. When I look at my book I see actual art, a lot of it is different and strange and in some minds might not even be considered art. But it is all art is some form. Then when I think about our class I see it as more of a application of seeing sideways in life rather than art. But the twist is that even though they are different neither could exist without the other.

If you didn't have people seeing sideways you wouldn't get the sideways art that we know. But without the subliminal art in nature and what we have created as a society you wouldn't have anything to inspire someone to think sideways about it. I don't know I see it as a chicken or the egg kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment