Sunday, April 11, 2010

This Is Who They Think I Am

The two subjects I picked to tell me about myself were two roommates of mine. One roommate is a friend that I have had since the third grade. I've lived with this one roommate for about a year now, so I believe he is one of the people that knows me best. His name is Nick. The other roommate I picked is a new guy. He is orginally from up in northern indiana and has only moved down here within the last couple of months. The way I got to know him is that he was sleeping on a couch at his buddies house, thats in my home town, when he orginally moved here. Me and acouple of buddies met him at the local pub one night about a month ago and have just been kickin it since. He ended up leaving his buddies house to come stay on our couch at my place. He's been here acouple of weeks now and I think he is still a stranger enough to say he doesnt really know me. But good enough that he has some sort of opinion about me. His name is Odie

Nick (Man of Few Words)

"First thing I think of you is chewbacca only becuz you said that yourself. But after that your a cool ass due. Organized and have all top shelf shit. Always down to have a good time and also a good friend."

Odie (New Guy)

"I have known Ryan for about two weeks and half weeks now. Ryan is pretty laid back and a fun person to hang around with. He is actually a good friend and will try to help you if he can. Also he is always up beat and ready to have a good time whenever he can. Ryan treats you with the same respect that you give him. He also is a very hard worker and cherishes all his belongings that he worked hard to achieve. Therefore Ryan Taylor is a pretty laid back guy, who is also a good Friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment