Monday, February 8, 2010

Crop Circles

What I would do with my crop circles is fill it in with large painted rocks. Crop cirlces are already works of art that should be noted and preserved for all to see. It would be a kind of a mosaic painting in the earth. Leaving a tattoo on the planet for generations to see and wounder about. Now i could just leave it at a great work of art for all to see but I think ill have some fun with it and maybe leave a scripture on the circle outlining a religion that promises an afterlife and happiness. As well instructions to find my cryogenic frozen body whereabouts. And since were in the future they probably have a way to bring me back to life. So that leaves me in the future and a story depicting me as a savor in a religious since. Who would have thought an a student from IUPUI becoming the next mass religious icon of the 22nd century.

No comments:

Post a Comment