Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Response to Class 2/22/10

A terrible travesty occurred yesterday on my way to class. I when I hopped in my truck I sensed that the truck was leaning. Stepping out to investigate I discovered that in fact the car was leaning due to a flat. Apon future inspection of the tire it came to my attention that this flat was not caused by a nail or anything like that, but in fact the tire had been SLASHED!!! Having already used my spare previously, I was pretty much effectively put out of commission living on off campus and not able to be mobile at all. This was the great travesty that prevented me from attending our great class. I'm sure that it was a great class that everyone walked away with yet another way to think about the world. I am very disappointed that I had to miss class and I vow whoever committed this crime that made me miss class shall pay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment